BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love...

  • I love hugs and kisses
  • I love hot cocoa on a cold day
  • I love playing guitar... oh how I love playing that instrument...
  • I love taking pitures of what it seens to me to be a perfect moment
  • I love creating those moments
  • I love being artistic, I've been like this since I was a little girl
  • I love my mother, she has always suportted my silly dreams
  • I love my children, I wish they never grow up...
  • I love my Handsome husband... He is really hot! :)
  • I love my friends... I am so blessed to have so many
  • I love making new friends
  • I love my religion, I know is true, the only true one on the earth
  • I love being the only me, I don't think it would be good to have two "me" on the planet
  • I love feeling loved
  • I love having siblings
  • I love to read good book
  • I love the Relief Society
  • I love my country Brazil
  • I love being brazilian, I am so proud of it!
  • I love my Savior
  • I love shopping!!!!!!!
  • I love shoessss
  • I love to look nice, even if I am not going anywere
  • I love feeling like a little girl sometimes
  • I love photography, I think that's very obvious
  • I love to love someone
  • I love chating with people
  • I love to sing even if I am not good as Shakira is
  • I love Shakira LOL
  • I love rock music!!!
  • I love Guitar Hero!
  • I love video games
  • I love playing with my children
  • I love being silly
  • I love to make people laugh
  • I love being responsible, I know I am not always that way, but that's why I love when I am
  • I love my self
  • I love navegating the internet
  • I love Orkut
  • I love hand bags
  • I love my brazilian family
  • I love my ward
  • I love my neighborhood
  • I love Facebook
  • I love LOL very much
  • I love birds
  • I love nature
  • I love pets, specially cats...so cute!!!
  • I love people who respect each other feelings
  • I love my new coat
  • I love my new hair cut
  • I love more than anything, to live one day at the time...

0 comentários: