BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Losing track...

Is funny how easy is for me to lose track of my thoughts, specially when I am driving alone.
Here is an exemple:

  • I can't forget to buy more tape, wrapping paper, and... 35 miles per hour, go your idiot! This is 40 miles per hour road!!!
  • I need to start my laudry, I'm almost out of... Ghost Wispper is tonight!
  • Seriously, I really need to stop... payless is having a sale? Cool! I am going... that is one cute dog.
  • That movie was so funny specially that part were... is very cold today. I am so glad I have my coat on.
  • Those christmas light are so pretty, I love this time of... crap! I forgot to buy more diepers!
  • biomat... biomat... were is that building? The GPS shows I am almost... umm, I need lip stick.
  • Look at my hands, they are so dry and... What should I make for dinner tonight?

And that how it goes every day, every time... What can I do? I am only human just like you.

0 comentários: