BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Steve died...

Steve died, and went to heaven. When he arrived there, he noticed a line of people in front of a door waiting.
So asked the person in front of him " what is going on there?"
The person anwsers "We are all waiting to be interviewed."
So Steve waited for his turn. And as came closer to the door, he could hear the person who was in front of him being interviewed. He heard the man asking the person "Do you know Jesus?" and the Man says "yes, I do. I know that He preached on the earth, and that He callded apostles to help him on his work". "that's very good." The interviewer says. And then he repeats the question "do you know Jesus?" and the man says "I know that he's our Savior, and that he gave up his life to save all of us." The interviewer looks down with a dispointment expression on his face and tells the man that he could go now, and he calls the next person in line.
Steve enters the room, and when he looks at the interviewer's face he falls down on his knees and says "My Lord! My God! My Savior!




He Lives! My kindly heavenly friend...
He Lives My mansion To Prepare...
He Lives to bring me Savely there.

Do we know Jesus?
I know that My Redeemer Lives!!!

0 comentários: