BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

I want a Jesus' visit for Christmas

I want to share with all of you a little Christmas story that I've heard when I was 8 years old from a teacher of my from 2nd grade.


"I want a Jesus' visit for Christmas"
It was Christmas eve, and the rich lady was getting ready for bed. She had all the money that someone would like to have, and a beautiful family, and a very nice home. And before she laid down to sleep, she prayed. In her prayer, she asked God "Father in Heaven, I'm very thankful for all that you have done for me, but one thing I ask of thee, please let me have Jesus come to visit me tomorrow, on Christmas day, that would make my life so worth living." And she fell asleep with tears in hear eyes.
That night, she had a dream. In her dream Jesus came to her and said "you shall have as you wish, I'll come tomorrow to spend Christmas with you". And she woke up with her heart full of joy!
She sent the servants to clean up the whole house, and to cook the best feast, because "on this day" she said "we are going to have a very, very special gest. I want everything to be perfect!".
And as the day went on, she hears a knock on the door, she runs to open and to her surprise, there it was, a homeless man baging for some food. She looks at him and says "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wish I could help you today, but I am waiting for someone very special, but if you come back tomorrow, I'll for sure feed you ok?" And the man went on his way.
Few hours later, there was another knock at the door, "that must be Him!" she says, and when she opens, there it was a couple of hungry children baging for some food. She looks at them and says "oh my darlings! I wish I could invite you in, but I am waiting for someone really special today, come back tomorrow, and I give you something all right?" And the children went on their way too.
The day was near the end, and Jesus did not come, and the rich lady's heart was broken... "how could you Lord? You promised me that you would come" and feeling so sad, she deicided to go to bed. And in her dreams, Jesus came again, and she asked him "Lord, why you did not come? I had everything ready for you, but you did not come...why?" And Jesus looked in her eyes and says "My dear child, I came twice to your door and I was very hungry, and both times you send me way".

May the true spirit of Christ will shine in your heart!
Happy CHRISTmas!
Feliz Natal!

0 comentários: