BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fairies...

Did you ever wondered about Fairies? I have. Not the way you're thinking right now. I wonder on why they were created by the human mind?I bet you they weren't created by a guy (I may be wrong)... but by a woman's mind. When I look at a picture of fairy, all I see is what is in the woman's heart. Look at her... she's beautiful, gracious, delicate and so lovely, like a feminine being is supose to be. But one wonderful thing about fairies is that they can grant you wishes... How many of us ladies, don't wish to have that power huh? We do have a little, but how wonderful it would be to have ALL our wishes granted, it doesn't hurt to dream. :)
And like a fairy, woman is a perfect work of art, the crown of the Lord's creations, did you ever thought about that? We, women, were like the last stroke of paint in a work of art, when our Lord created Eve, He looked at the creation and said " that's perfect! Don't touch it! Now is perfect and beautiful".
Never forget that, you are beautiful for who you are, all because you've been born a woman, a precious, lovely and delicate daughter of God.

0 comentários: