BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

grown up?

I was watching a Bruce Willy's movie called "The Kid", and that movie really touch me and made me wonder about my self kid. We all have one inside us, wether you want or not. We all were a kid one time in our lives, and some of us never lost the little kid. I didn't.
But that movie really got me to think, if I could go back in time as a adult to meet my self as a little girl, what would I tell her? What would I do? When would I like to come back? Because that would be very important to think of a specific situation that I would like to protect her from, you know? This is hard... because my little girl went throught soooo many heart aches...so many... And the poor thing did grow up believing she was never pretty enough, she was so hurt... she felt alone several times, she felt that no one loved her, that she would grow up to be a loser...
But wait a minute! I can go back there! Of course I can!!! I'll go there and give her a real big hug. I'll look deep in her yes and tell her "don't cry pretty girl, this suffering and pain wont last for very long. One day you will know the most wondeful feeling of love that is out there. You will meet a very, very special guy, the prince of your dreams. Oh my gosh! He will be so sweet and kind to you, he will love you no matter what! And he let you know how beautiful you really are, and how proud he is to have you in his life, and because of him you will be no loser at all, but a winner!" I can already see, she looking at me and wondering with a smile "who is he? Can you tell me?" And I'll smile back at her and say "He's really wonderful, and he will love you with all the strength of his heart, he will love the way talk, the way you laugh, he will always be ready to listen to you when you need someone to talk to. He will make your dreams come true, and his name is Jesus Christ". And then, I'll give her a real big hug and tell her how much I love her and that I'm very proud of her and that she wont hurt for very long anymore, all because her perfect guy will help her heal from all the pain and suffering that she went through. I'll thank her too and let her know that if wasn't for her, I would not be who I'm today. I'll tell her goodbye with a hug a and a kiss, let her be sure that she will find true happiness someday, and that's why I was there to let her know that.

0 comentários: