BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Forgiveness...


WOW! That's tough...
Leting go painful memories of the past is not easy at all. Sometimes they just come out of the blue because they been treager by something someone said or something someone did. Your heart fills with fears and doubts that things will ever gone be ok. Some of us has been called " you're fat!" "you're so ugly!" "you're a loser!" "you're dumb!". Some of us been called of these things from people we really loved and who were close to us. And some of us don't want anything to do with those people anymore.
Some of the people who hurt me in the past, happily they don't have that power on me no longer. But all depends on how much will I allowed the memories to hurt me, how much will I let them control my life. That's why the Savior is there, with his open piercided hands asking me "please, let me have those memories Cristina, let me take them way from you, so they wont hurt you anymore." And as soon I do that, I feel so happy and much better.
It's war out there. Painful memories of the past are made constatly. That's why we live the present so we may have a past.
There will be mean, selfish, unconsiderant people out there, people who may be really close to you who will keep doing and saying stupid things that may hurt you. But the Savior will never leave until you give to him all the pain and bad feelings that bothers you.
Is not easy to think of something positive about someone like that huh? But if you can't think, leave it alone, is just better not think about at all for a moment.
I have to remind my self over and over again "I got the control here! Will not let that ruin my day!"
Smile! you got the power and the free will to do anything you want!
"He got the power to bruise your heel, but you got the power to crush his head"

0 comentários: