BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling Loved

I don't know if you know this about me already, but I love birds and butterflies! I love all Havenly Father's creations...except for frogs. They are just so ugly! Some people find them pretty fascinating, but I see them as fascinatingly ugly! urgh!

Birds and butterflies have a very special place in my heart. I love them.
Now that we are on winter season, the butterflies are gone, but the birds are still around. Right in front of my kitchen's sink, there's a window, were I look through it every morning to see the sun light and the birds flying in the back yard. Havenly Father knows how much I love them, and when I get to see one, I take that as an "I love you" from the Lord to me, because I know in my heart that's his way to send his love note, because seeing something you love so much it does not just happen, the Lord does on purpose, because he meanted, because he wants us to know how much he loves us. And All that I can say is... "I love you too" in return of his kindness.

0 comentários: