BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

He will not fail thee...

Ask, and shall be given unto you...
I felt so close to him as I was going through my struggle. No matter how much I try to explain to some people, but no one will have the power of understanding that he does. I've learned my lesson, I got what he wants me to get it. And I love him even more deeply for it. I told him how important was for me to find the little things that for some people does not seem like a big deal, but he does not really care, all he cares is how you truely feel and what can he do to make you feel better. So I asked him to help me find my little things... and he did. I found my photo camera, my favorite pants, and my hubby got a bonus at work that made possible for us to have the money from the tickets I'd bought, I even found something elese that I was not looking for, the remote for car's dvd player. I haven't found my video cam yet, but I know I will.
I'm feeling amazing and very happy! I know other trials will come, and all got to remember were I need to go to get the right awnsers, to hear what I need to hear.

0 comentários: